To our consulting clients we offer a truly “blank slate” or you can chose from our list. We work with each client to develop a program that meets their unique circumstances. You’ll get exactly what your needs dictate and nothing you don’t need.
Whether you need a specific support strategy, recommendations for improvement, or something else entirely, rest assured that we bring our expertise, experience, and empathy to each engagement. We’ve consulted with parents, caregivers, and industry professionals.
We pride ourselves on offering the latest evidence-based techniques, honed and improved by years of experience with ASD. And each consulting engagement is designed considering your unique circumstances and needs.
Here are some of the services we provide to individuals, families, guardians, residential providers, school, employment and so much more:
- Autism Focused Person Centered Plan Facilitation with Support Plan Development
- Person Centered Plan for Transition Students Facilitation with Support Plan Development
- Lifelong Planning Facilitation; Home, Community and Employment
Consulting and Individual Technical Assistance:
- “Discovery” Assistance and Coaching
- Autism Underlying Characteristic Identification and Implication of Autism Specific Support Strategies
- Task Analysis; Hierarchical and Procedural
- Identify Employment Goals that Align with Service Plan
- Individual Communication Supports for Independence, Autonomy and Choice
- Customized Employment Coaching or Development
Trainings – Individuals, Families, Employers, Residential and Support Employment Providers:
In Person or Webinar:
- 1-2 hours
- 2-4 hours
- Half Day
- Full Day
- Multiple Days
Please see our training tab for titles and details!